Archery Talk Forum banner

ranges near milwaukee?

1126 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  dustyvarmint
I'll be moving to the milwaukee/racine area in June. I was hoping someone would be able to suggest somewhere that i would be able to shoot my bow in the area. I'm not having much luck finding things online.

thanks!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,267 Posts
I grew up in Franklin/Oak Creek. My mom still lives there. There are a lot of archery clubs around the area, but I can't think of any specifically right now. There is a range/pro shop if you head south on HWY 32 out of OC. They have an indoor range and may have an outdoor, but I am not sure about that. Here is the address and phone number...make sure you call to make sure it is the right place...it is probably only 15 minutes from OC.

4900 6 Mile Rd
Racine, WI 53402
(262) 681-1040

· Registered
4,267 Posts
Hey, its called Shooters by the way.

· Registered
1,376 Posts
West Allis Bowmen Archery Club. Located between Milwaukee and Racine about five miles west of I-94.
We have 60 acres of land, clubhouse with indoor range, 28 target field round, 3-d range, broadhead range and camp ground.
Club meetings are the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm.
Facilities are available to members 24/7.
Westallisbowmen.com Stop by at a meeting for a tour or PM me for more info.
Members are everything from National and State Champions , P&Y hunters to families who come out and shoot on Sunday afternoon.

· Registered
1,080 Posts
On Highway G

WAB is on Highway G, also known as Six Mile road almost to Highway 45 when coming from the interstate.

Shooters is in the opposite direction (east) on G near 32.

happy hunting, dv

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.