Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome …this is a genuine Ranging Measuring Systems Eagle Eye 50 rangefinder
100% working condition in its original factory box with paperwork and instructions
$50 TYD paypal is preferred or money order
we are the original owner and this unit is possibly a valuable collectors piece that is 25 yrs old
we stored it in its box under temp controlled environment and is in mint condition
ranges 12-70 yds + - 1 yd accurate and easy to use
view into the viewfinder to the target and turn the dial till the images meet and read the distance its light ,compact, great for the bowhunter
older bowmen remember these and were top of the line in their time and most popular
pm me for any questions and will respond asap a vintage classic

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
read more

hi all ..well you dont see these often at all ..unit is in mint cond and works 100% pm me for any info or if you need better pics ,,allows a lanyard to attach to its metal clip ..easy- quiet and accurate for the bowhunter
thanks all ......:smile:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
info

:smile: unit has been used lightly ... and is superb condition for its age and with all paperwork and orignal factory pkg
for the bowhunter that cannot afford the high priced units this is perfect ,.,for the collector a treasure found ..
quilty USa construction in those days ..
pm me if any interest ..thanks ..:shade:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still available

easy to use and accurate ..works 100% ...$50tyd paypal preferred or money order :smile:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
new price $ 45 tyd

paypal preferred ..$45 tyd new price ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,firm ! get it ..works 100%:mg:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.