Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rare 2007 LH Hoyt 38Pro XL , 60lbs, 27.5 – 29.5 adjustable draw length with Cam .5 cams and XT3000 limbs. Sweet release or finger shooter with a 42” A-A and 8.875 BH. Great 9.5 of 10 condition RT HD Green bow with new Stage One String/Cables in Red / Buckskin colors with clear Halo servings that have less than 100 shots on them. Super hunting or target bow that is rock steady and freshly tuned. Currently has custom Ironwood side plates from Kris Basset installed on the grip, along with a 3/16 meta peep and D-loop on the string.
Only reason I am selling is because I am looking at switching to shooting right handed.
Bare bow price is $425 tyd. Money Order or Paypal +3% fee gets it shipped with insurance tyd.
PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
60# - 70# peak?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is maxed out a 62 lbs and currently set up at 29" draw. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold Pending Funds.
Thanks all for looking. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pro38

Made a great deal and looking forward to shooting my new bow. Thanks for everything. Let me know if i need to post feedback for you.

Dennis

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Thanks Dennis. Let me know when you receive it next week and enjoy your next best shooter. This is one great finger shooter that I am sure you will serve you well.
Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.