Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bowtech shooters......................................................................... rate Bowtech Post sales Customer Service please Thanks no flames just a vote OK?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I called bowtech to get some replacement string silencers, the one's on my dually came off, so they sent three packs of them, a parts kit, stickers and a hat....thats good service to me.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I've recently purchased a bowtech patriot (2nd hand)...
I've talked to the factory only once and that was concerning
cam modules.. not only did they advise me completely on
cam options and modules but they sent me info on the
patriot.... I've had no issues with the bow but from
this first impression, all is good... I did not vote in the poll
since I've had no warranty work, dealer experience, or
mfg experience on the product... but I've only heard
good things about this companies customer service..

·
Just shoot it!!!
3,178 Posts
I needed some modules for my bow but the dealer where I bough the bow did not sell Bowtechs any longer. I contacted Bowtech and they sent me the modules at no charge. That's customer service.

Monty53

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
I was one of the people that got an early 2002 pro40, the ones with the high sight mount location. This presented a problem for me in acquiring all my sight marks. Bowtech replaced the riser with a newer version, no hassles.

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunday Night recap

As of Sunday Night Bowtech has about a 79% Positive Customer service rating

Very High and it speaks well for this agressive company from Oregaon

Good work

TINK:cool:

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mONDAY mORNING 82% oUTSTANDING

82% POSITIVE AS of Monday Morning

Great

·
Registered
56 Posts
They are the best I have worked with for warranty. The bows
that I have sent back are back to my shop in 8-12 working days.
With no hassle.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Unreliable

Tink,
I appreciate your attempt to rate these bow manufacturers custome service........that would really help with future purchases, but i cannot help but take fault in the manner you are using such as these anonymous polls.
Here's why:
Unless every single person who voted to any of these things < and I mean Mathews,PSE, whatever.........unless every vote also follows up with a response WHY they voted like they did, the results will be VERY inaccurate.

What is to stop someone who say simply doesn't like Mathews bows but has ZERO experience with the Customer Service from getting himself and a few buddies together to vote negatively against that company just to take a jab at them.
Trust me this sort of childish stuff happens........especially with the number of factory shooter who frequent this site.

Nice attempt but I absolutely don't believe for a second that almost 25% of the people who responded to this BowTech one are 100% NOT happy with BowTech's customer service..........just like I'm not going to believe the Mathews numbers, or the Hoyts etc.

Without 1 vote for every registered explanation these numbers mean NOTHING.
Thanks to the people who did take the time to write a response.

Here's my response to the BowTech positive I posted.........
I would like to thank BowTech for covering my butt on a brand new bowstring on my new Patriot Dually a while back because I was STUPID enough to burn the strands above my serving by careless use of a lighter tying in and melting he end of my my initial string loop..........stupid and a brnady new string down the drain.
So thank you BowTech, that was a class act picking up the tab for my stupidity and getting my brand new bow ready for the season!

100% happy with BowTech's customer service!:D

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I voted but posted no explanation, until now. BowTech was kind enough to receive my Pat Dually and replace the cam bushings, in under a week. That's from my door, back to my door. It was probably more a personal problem than anything. They had no problem taking a look and doing the work. I couldn't ask for more.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The only time I have had to use BT warranty service was this year they sent out new cams for my Pat Dually to the shop I brought the bow from.
I did not even know nor did I have a problem with the the cams.
BT sent out the replacement cams even tho I did not ask for them.

talk about taking care of a problem before there was a problem.

As far as I am concerned BT has a future customer in me.

·
Registered
242 Posts
My son had a string break at full draw. This caused one limb to split in two places. We sent the bow in and recieved back only the riser that was the same. Every thing else was new. String, cables, pair of limbs, both cam and idler all new in under 2 wks.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
anybody been unhappy in any way with BT's outstanding
cs... I'd like to hear your ordeal... so far , no one's
stepped up to the plate to tell their bad experience,, only
positive posts so far.... now, this is only speculation on
my part, but could it be sour grapes from mathews
shooters sabatoging this poll... makes one wonder when
I see no negative experiences posted, but some folks
voting negative...if you're gonna vote negative, at least
have the intestinal fortitude to post why...that way, we
all understand a little better...

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
justshoot, very well stated! If Bow tech would come out with a 40+ inch ATA bow, with dual cams, I would buy one in a second. I shoot fingers, with a 31" draw and 40" is about as short as I can go, and still have fingers left to shoot with.:p I will check again next year.:) I shoot a 3000 limb 02 pro-tec and it is accurate as hell, but I shoot insinctively and the speed would definately help at longer, unknown yardages.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I voted as well, and I'll give my experience.

Last year, I ordered a Black Knight II option two. Took about a week for the bow to come and when I went up to the shop to pick it up I noticed the box was a bit mangled from shipping. After looking the bow over the grip was cracked all the way down the left side and the bottom limb had a huge gouge/gash on the left side..obviously damaged in shipping.

Instead of letting myself and the dealer duke it out w/the shipping company(which can take awhile and is usually a big hassle), they simply OVERNIGHTED me (no charge) a brand new bow so that I could get shooting as fast as humanly possible.

Can't beat that kind of service. As a former dealer I've dealt w/ all the major manufacturers and many of the smaller ones, and I've never seen anything like that under similar circumstances.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Good bows....Great company

Three Bowtechs in my stable, havent needed any customer service yet, because I havent had any troubles with any of my Bowtechs. I did need modules for my Pro38 Dually and they sent them at no charge. Not bad considering the bow is a 2001. ;)

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
It appears justshoot & Matt are right. No negative posts, just votes. I suspect the negatives, if they post, will have one post (under a new screen name).:eek:

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Last year I shot straight down on a buck deer and broke his spine, dropping him on the spot. I was using my '02 Partiot and at the shot, the bottom cam hit the seat frame on my home engineered tree stand. It bent the cam bad and later I called my dealer who promptly called BowTech. They sent him a new cam and I was back in business in about 4 days. I payed for the new part and at a very reasonable cost, it was my fault and no warranty was expected by me. I was just glad to be able to get back to hunting and try to fill my other permit. From my experience with the people at BowTech, I'd just have to say that the kindness they have shown is remarkable!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would put them in the same class as Garmin, Cabelas, Muzzy and a few others. Good companies back their products and that's why we return to them.
Polack

·
Registered
12 Posts
I only had one experience with BowTech customer service. When I bought my first BowTech about 6 weeks went by and I never saw my free cap. I called them and expressed my concern about the matter. They said they were temporarily out of hats and I could expect mine in a couple of weeks. When the package arrived it contained a camo cap, black shooters cap, window decal, a BowTech grunt tube, and a letter of apology for the delay and asked me to please accept their gifts for the mix up.

If you ask me you can't beat them. I have since bought another BowTech and can't see myself shooting anything else. I just wish they would do something about that o-ring.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts