Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching a hunting show tonight and they were using a rattle box. They compared it to the actual sounds that real antlers make.

I tell you I did like what I heard when they used it. The ease of using it was amazing as well. 1 hand operated because the box actually mounts to your leg. When you want to rattle just take the outter piece and run it over the box that is strapped to your leg. The outter piece was attached to the box as well so you have no worries about dropping it or searching for it when you needed it.

Pretty cool idea. I see by the website that they are out of stock. The selling price was not to overly expensive at 24.99. Might have to give it a try next season and see what it does compared to my rack and my rattle bag!!

Here is a link to the website. You can watch a video about it as well to hear the sounds it makes!!

http://www.backmountainoutdoorproducts.com/shop/

What does everyone else think about this. Has anyone on here used it before!!

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
I bought 1 right before season & let me tell you its the most realistic thing compared to real antlers & it really works. I called in 2 bucks the very first time i used it.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought 1 right before season & let me tell you its the most realistic thing compared to real antlers & it really works. I called in 2 bucks the very first time i used it.
That's kinda what I thought. Really hard to tell for sure when watching the show. But watching the video on there web it did sounds more real than anything I have ever used. I see they are out of stock until next year in Jan. Kinda a bummer as I would have bought 1 for this year ye and just gave it a try even though the season is almost over!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any one else ever use this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts