Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thats cool. Give eit a decade and it will be 1/10 the size and price. There have been a few times it would have saved me alot of anxiety and work.

·
Banned
1,976 Posts
But this only works if you don't get a passthrough, right?

A lot of folks get passthroughs and want passthroughs for better damage and blood trail, so this wouldn't be good?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But this only works if you don't get a passthrough, right?

A lot of folks get passthroughs and want passthroughs for better damage and blood trail, so this wouldn't be good?
That looks to be the case. I'm guessing they're relying on people hunting larger animals such as elk, moose, african game etc... probably not for the average whitetail hunter

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Personally I like the additional 50 grains up front . I wonder what t he price will be? That will make or break it. The largest demographic in bowhunters is the whitetail hunter. I don't see many that would invest in such a system unless it was very low cost since bowhunters are frugal and the fad these days is to shoot the lightest arrow you can and its not legal an several states. This company has a tough row to hoe to make this main stream accepted and used. Good luck to them.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
The arrow rarely stays in the animal large or small for very far unless it breaks. If a company could figure out how to deploy something on impact every time I think there would be a market this particular product will only sell to the same demographic who bought string trackers.

·