Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about ordering some raven wear clothing.And was wondering if anyone here has any of their products? and if they would/wouldnt reccommend. I am thinking about the bow hunter system(skyline camo)
Thanks
Ryan
http://www.ravenwear.ca/outerware.htm

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
You must have been watching the Outdoor Channel a bit ago like I was. Looks nice, but a bit pricey. Then again, it's custom to your specs. Would like Predator camo maybe. The skline didn't show up on the page when I went there and I don't know that one otherwise. Interesting.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you go to the camo page it shows samples of all they have. I was referred to them last year from a hunting guide I used. I did not see them on the outdoor channel.
Ryan

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Yea, guy just did a evaluation of them on his show. I came in from mowing and saw it. They look very nice with well thought out features. For some reason, the last two or three swatches didn't load in my browser even after hitting the reload button. Of course they were the skylines. Go figure. Everyone knows what realfaketree looks like.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have several pieces of their clothing and it is the best made I've found. Waiting on another piece now, should be in any day now. If you want warmth, get the sherpa lining added to whatever piece you get and you won't be disappointed. Pricey? Yes, but you get what you pay for. Just wish they had Predator camo as an option.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Been wearing Ravenware for eight or ten years and could not be more satisfied. It has seen a lot of use in Canada and the west . It still looks like new.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
I have some ravenwear clothing and some King of the mountain clothing. I like the king of the mountain better.
Ravenwear is warm but it is also bulky and does not breath as well as the wool.
If you get the ravenwear call first as ask for Susan she will explain the whole system.
I missed a coyote and a deer last year because of the ravenwear vest. The vest has a stovepipe collar that needs to be zipped all the way up otherwise it curls out and will catch the bow string. If you but the vest ask her to modify the collar.

·
Registered
385 Posts
The skyline apparition is a great pattern, but goodness that stuff is expenisive. I'd shop around to see what you can find.

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts