Archery Talk Forum banner

Razor Tricks, I'm itchen

732 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  shaftcaster
where can i get some?

Im at college for the first year chasing a different kind of tail instead of whitetail, University of Kentucky; and hour and a half away from home, but all ive done lately is sit on AT and drool with thoughts of going home in a few weeks to hunt, wont get the chance much the next several years... any advice from those who have been in the same situation? i know theres not much that can be done
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,341 Posts
Slick Trick. net has them for immediate shipping with delivery in 2-3 days.

· Registered
1,373 Posts
When I was in your situation I just tried to get to know people and found hunting land about 30 minutes away. I would go in the mornings before class and sometimes in the evening. I showed up to class a couple times in full camo and got some funny looks because I didn't end up having time to go home and change. I missed class a couple time because I was dragging one out as well. Just enjoy college while your there, if you can balance your studies, hunting and chasing women its a blast.

· Team 32
2,544 Posts
where can i get some?

Im at college for the first year chasing a different kind of tail instead of whitetail, University of Kentucky; and hour and a half away from home, but all ive done lately is sit on AT and drool with thoughts of going home in a few weeks to hunt, wont get the chance much the next several years... any advice from those who have been in the same situation? i know theres not much that can be done
shoot, I hunted 4-5 days a week when I was at Virginia Tech studying Mech Eng. College is the time to hunt... once you get out the time falls off DRASTICALLY...

· Registered
1,165 Posts
It's my second year at college and last year i just went home on the weekends to hunt so i didnt get much time in. This year I just brought all my stuff up with me and found some state land I will be hunting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.