Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just got back from resetting my stands. I reset them every other year to relieve pressure on the stand chains because of tree growth. I hunt in 3C (Saugerties, NY) area. Loads of acorns again this year. I have a great trail coming off some power lines that I hope produces early on. Just looking for a decent sized doe to make some kielbasy then I'll wait for a big deer.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ill be in Allegany just washed and put my clothes out to hang till Saturday morning. Buddy gave me a hard time that they weren't already out so i thought i should get on it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hunting in Watkins Glen,, Private land opening day, then off to Sugarhill state land for some doe droppin.. Good luck everyone..

·
Registered
483 Posts
good luck everyone! ill be invading the hills of allegany county tomorrow morning as well

·
Registered
290 Posts
4:45am 10/16 the wind is just a blowing 18-25 mph gusts... but atleast its not raining... now if I could just remember where I put that treestand....should be a good morning,, good luck and hunt safe everyone...

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
5 am and no rain . WIll be hunting in back of the house in Oneonta NY near the twon of Franklin on a cut corn field in a ground blind...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.