Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a buddy who is looking to get into archery this year. he wants to get a bow that comes set-up off the shelf. i've been out of the bow shopping game for a bit.

let's hear some suggestions for best ready-to-shoot bow packages out there today.

thanks!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Got a Charger a few weeks ago, definate killer.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Difficult request to fill without having some idea of his budget. Is he looking for a 500$ budget package or a top of the line bow?

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
A buddy has a ready to shoot Elite Z28. It is in 9/10 condition. You will not find a better bow for the price he is asking. You can pm me for details.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Well, I think you need to know more specifics before shopping around. You need to know his budget and his expectations. You didn't say whether he wants the bow for hunting, target practice, or 3D shoots. Those things will make a big difference on where to even start looking.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, I think you need to know more specifics before shopping around. You need to know his budget and his expectations. You didn't say whether he wants the bow for hunting, target practice, or 3D shoots. Those things will make a big difference on where to even start looking.
"Ready-to-shoot hunting bow" is the title of this post...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Bowtech Assassin, Bear Method, and Hoyt Charger all come in Ready to Hunt packages, and I've heard rave reviews on all. I'm leaning to purchasing the Bowtech or Bear myself this summer, but alot of it depends if I can splurge a little more. He needs to know a better idea of what he wants than just that. Also, many pro shops will set a bow up that way, for any bow, for a price obviously.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts