Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting an APA mamba 34tf. I have been reading a lot that APA draw lengths are long. So I was wandering about real draw lengths and what speeds your getting. 1) PLease post real DL, poundage, arrow weight and speed. 2) Also I am not sure what the RDS upgrade is? 3) how is the Draw and valley on these bows? I have a dealer fairly close to me that I am going to go check out, but he is a new dealer and won't have his bows for a few weeks or so. THanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am looking into getting an APA mamba 34tf. I have been reading a lot that APA draw lengths are long. So I was wandering about real draw lengths and what speeds your getting. 1) PLease post real DL, poundage, arrow weight and speed. 2) Also I am not sure what the RDS upgrade is? 3) how is the Draw and valley on these bows? I have a dealer fairly close to me that I am going to go check out, but he is a new dealer and won't have his bows for a few weeks or so. THanks
Just picked one of these up and I’m very happy.

I read the same about the draw lengths but mine is spot on at 30.5 (at least identical to my 30.5 on my carbon cure) with the #6 module.

It has 70 lbs limbs but I have not had it on a draw board to verify length or weight.

But it has chrono’d at 306 fps with a 455 gr arrow.

RDS is just the rotating draw stops which require the M1 cam. Shoot the mx and the m1 but my preference was definitely the m1.

Draw and valley are great. I would like a more elite valley as the one I test shot felt like it had one. I have only put a few arrows through mine so I may see if I can adjust the stops for a slightly larger valley.

I find it very easy to shoot consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Curious where in Wyoming I might try an apa? Thinking a road trip may be in order. Might have to sell my expedite. Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Curious where in Wyoming I might try an apa? Thinking a road trip may be in order. Might have to sell my expedite. Thanks a bunch
sorry just saw this. the dealer is in Thermopolis WY. bowfreak archery

1 - 5 of 5 Posts