Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im one of those guy's the sometimes thinks what is posted is pretty close to being spot on. And I know its all personal preference. But when I read that the Prime Rize was the most disappointing bow at the ATA show, I wasn't even going to shoot it. Boy am I glad that I did, The bow hold's and shoots so nice, I was really impressed. Ive shot a lot of different bows over the last couple of years, and think the Prime Rize is one of the nicest bows that I've shot. Thats just my opinion. Just a little reminder how peoples views can be so different. If you can shoot as many bow's as you can, and don't assume that the bow sucks just because J doe said so. Cheers:beer:

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
One of the best bows! Love the prime bows strong finish and platform

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Tis the main reason I put little faith in the reviews of others. We're all individuals.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I love the feel of my Alloy with the PCXL cams and heard the Rize is basically an upgraded Alloy. Nice bow I'm sure!

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
I agree with you. Rize is one of this years best!

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,122 Posts
I'm confused. Who said it was a "disappointment"?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm confused. Who said it was a "disappointment"?
It was one of the bow reviews that came out after the ATA show, Don't remember who posted it, but listed all the bows that he thought were the best bows at the ata, and the bow or bow's that were not that impressive.

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,122 Posts
It was one of the bow reviews that came out after the ATA show, Don't remember who posted it, but listed all the bows that he thought were the best bows at the ata, and the bow or bow's that were not that impressive.
Ahhhhh.... My guess is he has some affiliation with the "Best of" and none with the "Worst of".

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The words were,( Prime rize another bow I just flat out didn't like. I absolutely hated the draw cycle). That was what he thought which is fine every body's different on what they like. I just thought exact opposite. I'm sorry for the miss quote, the biggest disappointment.

·
Kung fu master/Wizard
2,730 Posts
The words were,( Prime rize another bow I just flat out didn't like. I absolutely hated the draw cycle). That was what he thought which is fine every body's different on what they like. I just thought exact opposite. I'm sorry for the miss quote, the biggest disappointment.
I guess he doesn't work for prime then...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts