Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some Blazer Vanes in some unique colors and came across this seller on eBay (bullseyefeathers). The pictures on the site weren't great so I asked some questions to see if I could get a better understanding on the colors. This was my response from the seller. "WAY TOO MANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE".

Was I wrong to ask 3 specific questions on color and justify it by saying I couldn't tell by the pics on the site? I was floored that there are people out there running a business that reply to a "would be" customer this way! :thumbs_do:

After looking at his reviews I now see why!! LOSER...beware of this guy!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg

·
Making it REIGN
3,794 Posts
Guy seems like a total jackazz. I buy blazers on Amazon. Never any issues.

·
Registered
18,547 Posts
Just do a search on the DB on here. Ive had the same responses from this idiot. Plain and simple a [email protected]&$y businessman and tough guy

·
Registered
17,303 Posts
Lol, bullyeyes strikes again lol! He also sells under other names on eBay also. Do a search on here and you'll see what a DB he is. He does have a few fanboys.

·
Registered
719 Posts
yep, he's a douche bag.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, bullyeyes strikes again lol! He also sells under other names on eBay also. Do a search on here and you'll see what a DB he is. He does have a few fanboys.
Need a list of this fools other aliases!! Crazy how he gets anyone's biz...

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
This dude sent me the wrong vanes and when I called him on it he said " they are close enough" lol just laughed and made a mental note to not buy from him again

·
Looking for a monster!
8,464 Posts
The jackazz lost my business a long time ago hearing how he acts.

Love the celeb pic like he is somebody!!!! Everyone in that pic is about pathetic!! LOL

·
Registered
502 Posts
This is why eBay has the feedback system. Always read it before you even ask the seller a question. It will save you time,money and grief.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's with Lee and Tiff in his profile so he must be BIGTIME!! Lol :set1_rolf2:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
He's with Lee and Tiff in his profile so he must be BIGTIME!! Lol :set1_rolf2:
Haha now that's funny

Seriously, I just ordered some from drillersam on eBay. No complaints

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For goodness sake don't ask him to give details on the Blazer colors he's posted on eBay. He certainly doesn't have time to give a description to a customer for HIS business....:grinch: That would just be asking waaaaay to much!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts