Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Z7 and looking possibly to trade for a D350 noone has one within 100 miles of me so i would be trading without shooting.I really like the Z7 so is the D350 really much better? Would like to hear from people who shot both and are not fan boys as I have 3 brands myself.Thanks

·
Registered
599 Posts
Didn't you ask this question yesterday? :)

Get an AXE 6 ;)

Dude, get what you want, if you feel the need, pull the trigger

·
Registered
24,837 Posts
in all honesty only you will know whats best for you. everyone likes different things. you might get 1000 post saying the destroyer is the greats bow know to man kind but it might not be the best choice for you.

both bows are great so decide if you want to try it out. if you dont like it im sure you could trade it for something else pretty easy on here.

good luck on your decision

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
shot both don't own either

i have shot both, i personally like the Destroyer better.

the z7 draws smoother than the D350, z7 to D340 very close

D350 felt better balanced & less shock IMO on the shot.

D350 is faster and side by side i think it looks better

that is my thoughts on the 2 bows

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
If you really like the Z7 and are shooting it really well, then why switch? You will gain nothing in the end except speed, but do you NEED the extra speed. . . . . probably not.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Just find one of the 100 some people on here who have had their D350 derail on them. I"m sure they'd be glad to upgrade to a Z7. :moviecorn

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
in all honesty,,, if you dont shoot it.... dont buy it... no better way to get ripped off or be unhappy with a product

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Just find one of the 100 some people on here who have had their D350 derail on them. I"m sure they'd be glad to upgrade to a Z7. :moviecorn

Just find one of the 1000's of people that had their string suppressors snap off and they would be trying to get rid of their z7.

All BS aside I liked the destroyer better - lighter, faster, easier tuneability, balances better and I like bowtechs grips better. The z7 is really nice after the shot no lie. But unless you are a shorter person with a short draw then you will most likely like a little longer ata.

Also where do you live that there are none to shoot? It would probably be a good idea to shoot one first.

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
if you like your z7 and are shooting it good. keep it. you need to try out any bow before you buy it. I have the destroyer 340 and it is shooting lights out.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Z 7's are awesome 340's 350's are awesome. What you think is a good draw might not be what someone else considers a good draw.

They are both in the same league INHO. Your splitting hairs for the average shooter INHO.

If your one thats going to always second guess then just do it and be done with it and you will know soon enough.

2cents

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
I traded my Z7 for a Destroyer 350 and love my choice its a sweet bow and I'm shooting 13 fps faster at 60# than the Z7 at 70 (same arrow) I went with the 60# 350 because the draw felt so much better, glad I did, I have a friend who shoots a 70# and is looking at trading for a 60 after shooting mine

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
shot both

i have shot both the destroyer and the Z7 alot at the local shop. i really like the destroyers speed and the feel of it but the z7 is equal but better in evertything xcept the speed. the draw on the z7 is awesome and if you already have it keep it until you actually shoot the destroyer. both very nice machines but ya gottta shoot both to decide.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts