Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had my Bowtech Invasion for a few days. I haven't had a chance to take it in and get it set up till today. So I take to Cabela's where my good friend works and where I use to work. He started to adjust the draw length, when he got to the bottom cam draw stop, it broke off in the cam. He didn't have the tools to fix it so I ended up having to take it to the pro shop I should have taken it to, to begin with. Now its going to cost me at least $30 to get it fixed the another $65 to get it tuned up and ready for the season. I still haven't got to shoot it. I'm going crazy and I'm not sure how long its going to take.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's the worst...you buy something, wait for it, gets here...still can't shoot. I bet that first shot will clear it all away for ya though

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the Pro shop took care of me. They had a bow that someone had blown the string off of so they pulled the cam off of it and replaced mine with it. I will not take my bow any where else. These guys have been great to me and my Dad. About to head up there now and shoot it for a little bit. They said it is shooting bullet holes through the paper. Ready to get it in my hands.

·
Socket Man
23,789 Posts
That is exactly what a good bow shop will do, sorry murphys law kicked you around for a while. Back in 2007 I got my first good bow a original guardian and just before opening day I had a knock failure that resulted in a dryfire. I shot my first deer that year with my backup bow.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just had a nock failure this weekend resulting a dry fire too. After a quick inspection, I see that my lower cam is slightly bent. Anyone know what it may cost to replace it? I'm shooting a 2010 Bowtech Diamond Black Ice FLX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts