Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In market for new bow. Was sold on the Reign from testimonies from friends and elsewhere.

But, curious how the Realm compares to Reign7.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,336 Posts
In market for new bow. Was sold on the Reign from testimonies from friends and elsewhere.

But, curious how the Realm compares to Reign7.
Based on specs there's no reason one would be much more forgiving than the other. Based on the grip (which is superior on the Realms) the Realm (X in particular) will be more forgiving than my Reign 7 for sure.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Since "forgiving" is such a subjective term and there is no possible way to measure it I would say they are going to shoot
a lot a like. The Realm X will benefit from a stiffer and wider limb platform, but it's questionable how that will translate
into forgiveness.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a Reign 6 and got a Realm this year. Both bows are very smooth and accurate. The new "Clutch" grip on the Realm feels better to me; but, that's just a matter of preference. The Reign is a little faster. I wouldn't say one is more forgiving than the other. On the Comfort setting, both settle into the back wall very solidly. I think most stray shots occur on a much jumpier bow. You would be happy with either.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
They all have the same cam I believe. The best one would be a reign 7 with the realm grip. But that's not possible. The grip on the reign seems to be around 50 50 some love it others not. You really need to try it out yourself.

Gesendet von meinem F5121 mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
626 Posts
I love my Realm Both are very similar but I like the grip better on the realm a little bit more vibration then the Reign I feel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts