Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy- I'm interested in delivery times on your Realm X. I think I'm going with Black OP's and a 50lb bow. Also how have the strings been on these bows, and what color do the strings come in. After many years of Mathews and Hoyt I've been pretty interested in the BowTech Realm X. Thanks for your info.

·
Registered
10,952 Posts
My 50 lb X was delivered 3 weeks to the day. Strings have been pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
314 Posts
I ordered my Realm X in 50 pound, Dark Earth it came in about two weeks. For factory string and cables they are doing very well, no issues so far.

My X came in pulling 53 pounds on my scale. Set at 29.5" draw length I am shooting a Victory RIP Elite 350 that weighs 420 grains at 261 FPS and a Easton Hexx 330 that weighs 450 grains at 251 FPS

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Bought mine off the shelf black ops 60 lbs

Running just a 6 inch bee stinger with 6 ounces I f weight up front now. Quickly figured out did not need a side bar or longer front stab to make my x hold like a rock. Amazing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Do yourself a favor and order a cool hand luke string stop for it, they do make a difference.

·
Registered
10,952 Posts
Do yourself a favor and order a cool hand luke string stop for it, they do make a difference.

Yes for sure. Got me self one also.
Great upgrade!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet looking bow! Loving the Orange! Who made the strings?

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Placed my order with my shop May 4th, still waiting..... I'm not one to bug a shop, but I think it may be time?
Heck I would be all over them asking why it's not in yet! I ordered Mine in Flat dark earth with sub alpine limbs left handed and had it in 2 weeks!!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Bought mine off the shelf black ops 60 lbs

Running just a 6 inch bee stinger with 6 ounces I f weight up front now. Quickly figured out did not need a side bar or longer front stab to make my x hold like a rock. Amazing now.

What quiver mount is that?

·
Free spirit
2,926 Posts
2 1/2 weeks for my new RealmX to get to me. Pretty dang quick if you ask me. On strings, factory will do for a bit but I usually swap em out for a set of Hogwires. I’m sure others are good but Rob does such a jam up job, I’ve never had reason to use another.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ordered mine June 8 and it finally came in today...a week earlier than the estimated delivery date. Always going to be an issue for left handed archers having to order and wait on a bow.

·
Registered
19,353 Posts
Ordered 2 tone today, was told 4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Ordered my Realm X Monday. I’ll let you know when it comes in. They said 2 to 4 weeks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my relam x in the elevated ll camo with black limbs and it took about 2 months to come in. The guys at the shop were cool and told me its pretty much hit or miss it varies so much on how long the orders take. So worth the wait if you ask me though.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It took approximately 2 weeks for my Realm X to come in.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts