Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
can I shoot it?
17,052 Posts
I have owned both and am finishing my video on the Realm(X) and compare it here directly with the hyperforce.

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
Shot both myself. My realm x will be here next week!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Shot both a bunch, both great bows.
Breakdown:
Fit and finish: Bowtech, not even close. Crisp and clean camo.
Draw cycle: Bowtech, smoother draw cycle.
Back wall: Both have solid stop options so call it a draw here.
Balance and Hold: Hoyt- The Hyperforce maybe by a hair here and Hoyts best ever if you ask me.
Grip: Tie-I liked both grips a lot, looking forward to the BT options here after ATA show.
Shot: Bowtech-the Realms were deader and quieter for sure, at least the ones I shot.
Speed : Assuming they both make IBO the Hoyt is faster than either Realms in comfort setting.. The Realm in performance is equal to the Hyperforce, and the RealmX in performance is faster than the Hyperforce. Brace Height advantage +1" Realm and + .5" RealmX.

Overall: If the Hoyt would have drawn like the old Z5 cam 1/2 I probably would have bought it in black, but I did not care for the draw cycle. The Realms were much smoother in comfort.
The fit/finish, draw cycle and feel at the shot sold me on the BT over the Hoyt.

·
Registered
19,354 Posts
Odd man out again!
Both are on my revisit list, but after one session with both, I’d take the Hyperforce. No Hoyt fanboy but they really improved their lineup this year.
Now i’ve Long ago learned to shoot bows multiple times, at multiple shops if possible and I hope to do that this week: Realm, Triax, Logic, RX-1 and Hyperforce.

·
Shootingairborne
10,599 Posts
Went with the X 1" longer ATA, .5" longer BH. Didn't get to shoot the Hoyt. Feel in love with the X. ;)

No matter what you get, enjoy it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I own the RealmX but that does not mean it is the best for you. Shoot them all and let the bow pick you. My son for instance is 6'5" and his Boss is perfect for him and he likes it better than my RealmX because it fits him. Take your time and shoot as many as possible.

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Shot both and my preference was the Realm X over the Hyperforce.

We messed around with them a good bit (about two and a half hours) and never could get the little extra vib out of the Hoyt, as compared to the Bowtech. For me the Bowtech felt more stable at full draw as well. I still don'y care for that splitter barrel on the Hoyts for some reason.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I like my Realm X but that did not prevent me from ordering an RX1. When it gets here I will do a review comparing them against each other.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have purchased 2 PSE Xpedites and 1 Hoyt Hyperforce and I have had the chance to shoot everything that is out and hands down these are the top 2 bows for me. In the comparison between the Realm X and the Hyperforce there is only 1 area I would give the nod to the Bowtech and that is in finish. Grip, draw cycle, hold I give the advantage to the Hyperforce. I have owned Hoyt bows for many years and the ease of draw of the Hyperforce is incredible compared to any other Hoyt cam I have shot. I usually never shoot more than 60# bows and I could shoot that Hyperforce sitting down on a log in the winter easily at 67#. Can't go wrong with a flag ship from any of these companies, so many good bows. I don't shy away from Bowtech like a lot of people do, I have owned the Experience, Prodigy and BTX 28, all great bows with zero limb issues. Pick what feels best to you, these where just my opinions.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
I noticed you had the Realm X for sale already. Was there something you didn't end up liking about it?

Shot both myself. My realm x will be here next week!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts