Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can a person get a roll of tape or a sheet of adhesive vinyl in Realtree HD Grey to match the Mathews camo? If so, can you tell me where to get it?

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
329 Posts
I bought a roll of Advantage Timber tape last year at Dick's. I don't know if they carry other patterns, but they must be out there.

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for waking me up. I just went to BassPro.com and they have HD tape.

This site rocks.....:wink:

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Dont waste your $$ on the Allen brand..........

I bought the tape in a roll off of Bass Pro last year but after I put it on my Drop Zone rest for my Ross, it really doesn't match at all, kind of really low quality tape. I think it is the Allen brand.

I am almost sure there is a better quality film out there somewhere..

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The stuff on BassPro.com that I am looking at is "Duck" brand. I think that is a pretty good brand. It is $8 a roll so you would hope it is good stuff. I cant tell how well it would match from the web picture though. Thanks Dewitt for the info.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Cabela's and BassPro both carry tape in Hardwoods HD. Best tape I have ever used is the Hunters Specialty brand. Doesn't fade or wear and it doesn't leave residue when you take it off.

Might want to check ebay too :thumbs_up

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks PA. I found Hardwoods Green on their websites but not Grey. Might have to visit the Bass Pro in Clarksville in person. Thanks,

Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts