Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Aim Small-Miss Small
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the realtree roadtrip fleece scentblocker jacket windproof? I found last years on sale I may buy one if rhey are wind proof. I don't believe in scentblocker stuff but I like the layout of the jacket.

· Registered
388 Posts
I have one and it is not the "wind proof" fleece that normally runs you $150 for a jacket. It is pretty light but it is laid out very well. I use it as an outer layer and for early season hunts.

· AT Classifieds Addict
2,440 Posts
I bought the complete fleece set off of Ebay but I dont think it is windproof. I got the chills a couple of times last year but that could have been a draft down my neck or up my sleeves. North Dakota mornings are chilly! It is however, the most comfortable camo I have ever owned with well laid out pockets and features and I wouldnt hesitate to buy another set if the price was right!

· Registered
988 Posts
Ttt

Just got a set. It isn't wind proof but it is comfortable. I like the way that the pockets are laid out as well as the built in arm guard. I don't knmow if they all have the armguard feature but I thought it was a retty neat add on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.