Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strother has reached new heights. To get the hat, you must send in the receipt with the warranty card. How CS is that?

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,354 Posts
Strother has reached new heights. To get the hat, you must send in the receipt with the warranty card. How CS is that?
Its terrible. Thats what it is... :thumbs_do

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Might just be a way to make sure guys fill out there warranty cards. Elite did it too for a short time.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Well, I did mine online about 2 months ago. Took a pic of the receipt and submitted it as they require you to. I'm still waiting on the hat. They can keep it and keep their bows too.JMO

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,354 Posts
Well, I did mine online about 2 months ago. Took a pic of the receipt and submitted it as they require you to. I'm still waiting on the hat. They can keep it and keep their bows too.JMO
Why all of a sudden are guys turning against SA?

·
Registered
744 Posts
I heard Bowtech don't even give out hats anymore. Is that true. Sux if it is.:angry:

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
I must be different, If I buy a bow, the last thing I am concerned about is that cheap stupid hat. I wish they would just put that $2.00 hat back in the box like they use to for the people who are worried more about the hat more than the bow.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I did NOT get a hat with my Destroyer...:pukey:
Man! Aint that some :bs:

I mean, as much as we pay for these bows, they could atleast give us a nice hat.:angry:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I must be different, If I buy a bow, the last thing I am concerned about is that cheap stupid hat. I wish they would just put that $2.00 hat back in the box like they use to for the people who are worried more about the hat more than the bow.

The bow was in the box I checked twice! I agree put the hat back in the box so I can have my hat!

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,354 Posts

·
StringMakerExtraordinaire
2,225 Posts
Man! Aint that some :bs:

I mean, as much as we pay for these bows, they could atleast give us a nice hat.:angry:
They will... when you fill out the warrantee card and mail it in with a copy of your reciept.

Quest is also doing this. Quite frankly, I wish all the manufacturers would go this route.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,752 Posts
Does not sound unreasionable to me to fill out warranty card, mail it in, and get a hat in the mail. Thats if the companies are going to do what they say and actually send the hat.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Are they asking for your original receipt or just a copy ??? .. Why would anyone in their right mind get rid of the only proof of purchase ???

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
wouldn't it save some money in shipping costs if they just stuck the hat in the box?

I wouldn't make a hat a make or break thing for me though.............

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
PSE still proudly puts a hat in the bow box!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts