Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Looking for recommandations about Reckoning 35 nock point position.

Bottom line of my 5 mm axis is almost in the middle of the burgers buttons, everything squared but when I measure it's
16 1/4 from the top came and 17 1/2 from the bottom came which seams to me a big gap.

What's about yours ?
DSC02689.jpg

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
I can't speak for the Reck. 35 but I talked to a guy that was a Bowtech staff shooter that had a Reck. 38. He said he liked 1/8" above running the arrow through the center of berger holes.
This also what I found with my Fanatic also

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, seems like to confirm that my adjustment is right....but I'm still wondering why so big différence from nock point to up and down came.

Already started complete retuning and specs verification, I'll post results.

What's about center shot ? I started with 13/16 e but I talked with a competitor who like to put his rest few millimeters right ( for RH Bow ) from the line on the center of the grip.

Someone ave some infos about this ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've set my daughters Reckoning 35 up pretty much like Keith t has. Approx 1/8" above center of the berger hole. The vane to rest clearance was just close for my liking when it runs directly thru the center. As far as center shot goes. I started at 13/16", paper tune, walk back tune and adjust it accordingly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

Can you tell me measure from center nocking point to up and down came ?

·
Premium Member
Reckoning 35 for 3D, RealmX for hunt, PSE SupraFocusXL for spot . Axcel, ARC release, Victory.
2,191 Posts
I run pretty much ⅓ from top of berger where bottom of an arrow is.
It's tuneable almost any position when your arrow bottom goes thru berger.

But hold is more important for me and I like when it "pulls" more front up.
I think it's more about taste how You like it to hold.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
I just got my reckoning 35 Friday. I ran the nock point 1/8th above center of berger holes.
It seems to work really well. I didn't seem to have holding issues or bad pin movements.
The bow isn't finalized but preliminary seems really good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts