Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy and I have been planning black bear hunt for the fall of 2009. I would like to hear about a few outfitters that fellow AT members have used.

We have never used a outfitter before so when we do decide where we are going what kind of questions should I ask the them when I call?

How soon should we book our hunt ...Now???? or in a few months ..

I am really leaning towards the Oxbow lodge in Maine right has anyone ever hunted with them?

· Registered
8,807 Posts
A buddy and I have been planning black bear hunt for the fall of 2009. I would like to hear about a few outfitters that fellow AT members have used.

We have never used a outfitter before so when we do decide where we are going what kind of questions should I ask the them when I call?

How soon should we book our hunt ...Now???? or in a few months ..

I am really leaning towards the Oxbow lodge in Maine right has anyone ever hunted with them?
if you want to go in the spring i have 2 spots open in my group. we are going with a guide in new brunswick. a friend of mine and his wife go with him every spring and they both always kill. shoot me a pm if you want to talk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.