Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a good level to set up my bow. I saw one used in the shop that snapped on the string. It had 2. Levels on it. Almost looked like one of those post hole levels. One for verticals and one for left and right movements

Anyone have a good level they like?

·
(aka lug nut)
49,594 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I have the yellow ones pictured above. They work good and I bought them as a pair and I think it was $21 from the Sportsman's Warehouse. I find them very useful and more than adequate for the job.

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
I was looking for a good level to set up my bow. I saw one used in the shop that snapped on the string. It had 2. Levels on it. Almost looked like one of those post hole levels. One for verticals and one for left and right movements

Anyone have a good level they like?
Check out the mag level at britesite.us
magnet holds the level on to any size string without sliding down

·
OnTheWayOut
2,917 Posts
The rs levels are good and what I currently use in my shop. But I have noticed that over time the "clips" get worn and dont hold as tight to the string. An upgrade is definitely in the near future

·
Registered
873 Posts
I also have the RS level set (yellow snap on ones) and they work pretty well....paid about $22 for the set at Cabelas

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
The R.S level is absolute garbage. The two clips do not hold it right to the string which makes it useless. The VANHANDLE setup is awesome. It will last you a lifetime with excellent results.

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
The R.S level is absolute garbage. The two clips do not hold it right to the string which makes it useless. The VANHANDLE setup is awesome. It will last you a lifetime with excellent results.
You snap it into the serving for initial set up in your vise. It is even very simple to hold it with one finger to your string, why the the other one is on your arrow. Doesn't get much easier than that

·
Registered
873 Posts
It's amazing how many of us are using absolute garbage and still able to tune our bows....go figure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts