Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to start archery and I need a bow.
Can you recommend me some right hand bows under 100$(I'm on a really tight budget)?

·
SuperToon'd
11,804 Posts
a hundred dollars huh? Not much too choose from. Check the local pawn shops. Good luck.

·
USMC 04/2005-05/2013
3,603 Posts
$100 is just not going to happen.

·
Registered
670 Posts
craigslist or ebay, but your going to be getting some old technology, if your talking a compound you need to get measured for you draw length and find out what poundage is comfortable for you to shoot consistently, not a lot of options for that kind of money, try to save up some more and you will have better luck...

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
If you are looking to just give it a try and not planning on hunting you could look at getting a Mathews Genesis. Them search here for all the different form threads and learn to shoot. If it goes well and you like it you can go from there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What type of archery are you looking for? If it is recurve there are some youth bows/brandless overseas made bows for that much, but you won't be able to get any new compound bow for that price. You might be able to find some terrible or old second hand examples but you'll probably have a lot of problems with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should've mentioned that I'm from Gevgelija,Macedonia.
And there isn't an archery shop anywhere near me..
I need to purchase it from the internet.
Also the Mathews Genesis is 150$

Sorry, My bad.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
shoot as many different bows as you can and let the bow pick you!!!! ( the one that feels the best and is more comfortable in your hand) good luck!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts