Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have recommendations for a shop with target recurve expertise in the Indianapolis or Central Indiana area? The shops I've visited can order stuff, but deal primarily in compound/hunting setups.

Much appreciated,
Jim

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Does anyone have recommendations for a shop with target recurve expertise in the Indianapolis or Central Indiana area? The shops I've visited can order stuff, but deal primarily in compound/hunting setups.

Much appreciated,
Jim
PM Titanium Man. Jason knows his stuff and is in your area. JNS Sports, I think?

·
Registered
152 Posts
IndyJim,
I am from central Indiana and I do not know of a shop that carries target recurves in stock. If you want to go to a shop that knows a great deal about recurves and target archery then Deer Track Archery is the Place to go. They have been in business for about 30 years and have more knowledge about archery then some would wish to pick up in a lifetime. their address is this 648 W. 500 S. Anderson, IN. 46013. Phone # 765-643-6847. Goodluck and God bless

Clinton

·
Registered
271 Posts
Do the McKinney's still have a shop in Muncie?

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
PM Titanium Man. Jason knows his stuff and is in your area. JNS Sports, I think?
I second Gabe's recommendation. I have known Jason for 13 or so years and have bought plenty of stuff from him and highly recommend him as both very knowledgeable and extremely honorable

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ScarletArrows: Sounds cool, but do you need to be "in the industry" to attend an ATA show?

@midway: Thanks for the contact info :) I'll be sending Jason a PM soon.

@Clinton: I'll have to stop by Deer Track Archery next time I'm in Anderson. A friend and I have used the loaner bows (Genesis) and range at Girt's Archery up there a few times.

@OldSchoolNEO: I've got some friends from Muncie. I'll have to see if they can track down that shop.

@Jim C: Thanks for the input. I Googled JNS Sports and they're not too far from me.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!
Jim

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
@ScarletArrows: Sounds cool, but do you need to be "in the industry" to attend an ATA show?

@midway: Thanks for the contact info :) I'll be sending Jason a PM soon.

@Clinton: I'll have to stop by Deer Track Archery next time I'm in Anderson. A friend and I have used the loaner bows (Genesis) and range at Girt's Archery up there a few times.

@OldSchoolNEO: I've got some friends from Muncie. I'll have to see if they can track down that shop.

@Jim C: Thanks for the input. I Googled JNS Sports and they're not too far from me.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Jim
If you goggled one of the numbers, it probably answered Hampton Inn, so PM me if you're serious about getting started.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts