Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never posted that on Easter Sunday my archery shop was broken into.The theives made off with 9 rifles and two bows.A Maxis 31,and a Contender Elite which was my personal target bow.

Yesterday I got a call from another archery shop in FL informing me that they had my target bow.They new it was to good of a deal to be true so they traced the bow through Hoyt rite to my shop.

I just wanted to say thank you to Wes and Eric at Log Cabin Archery for going through the trouble to find out who the bow belonged to and calling me.Maybe it will be enough to catch the theives.If you guys are ever in Pensacola the :darkbeer: are on me

·
Registered
249 Posts
Spot on! It's nice to see people get their stuff back after some low-life POS steals it.

I hope they catch and castrate the theives!

·
Registered
49,132 Posts
You are one lucky person to get your bow back. That is a rare thing to happen.:)

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Glad to hear one item got returned, any word on the other items? Hope you catch them idiots...I really can't stand thieves...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Good People

That is good of the people at Log Cabin Archery. That's how everyone should act.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear one item got returned, any word on the other items? Hope you catch them idiots...I really can't stand thieves...
This is the first lead on the case.The guys at log cabin got all the guys contact info that sold them the bow.Hopefully it is enough to create a trail to catch these guys.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Congrats on getting one rig back! Lets hope that they can find these individuals and bring these scumbags to justice!

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
:nod:

:izza:

Congrats on getting one rig back! Lets hope that they can find these individuals and bring these scumbags to justice!

·
Archery Blogger/Writer
9,332 Posts
Congrats on the recovery. I do feel bad for the shop who bought the bow - In reading between the lines, I gather they lost the money they paid out buying it.

-Steve

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on the recovery. I do feel bad for the shop who bought the bow - In reading between the lines, I gather they lost the money they paid out buying it.

-Steve
They new it was stolen when they bought it because the guy only wanted 100.00 for it fully set up with everything but arrows.They bought it so they could get it back to the person that owned it and to hopefully catch the theives responsible.They actually got the guys info from him when they bought it.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
They new it was stolen when they bought it because the guy only wanted 100.00 for it fully set up with everything but arrows.They bought it so they could get it back to the person that owned it and to hopefully catch the theives responsible.They actually got the guys info from him when they bought it.
Great to hear that you got your bow back and one can only hope they were stupid enough to give useful personal info.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
glad you recovered one of your items hopefully they will catch's these guys and give them the punishment they deserve

·
SuperToon'd
11,530 Posts
Great to hear that you got your bow back and one can only hope they were stupid enough to give useful personal info.
most likely they had no idea how easy it is to trace a bow to it's owner.......:darkbeer:

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Thats awesome !!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
glad to hear you were able to get your bow back. nothing worse than a scumbag thief! karma is a b*&$%!! i hope they get what they deserve!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am so glad we could recover it.

This will be the second bow we have recovered now. the best part is the first one came from our shop :mg:. talking with the detective, the young man we got the bow from has a wrap sheet a mile long, something like 125 other entries. Good thing is we have a check with his fingerprint on it for evidence. he's going down.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts