Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible rootcause?

They are 1 inch away, sight bar does not block the arrow flight path, why?

thx

Attachments

·
Phoenix, AZ
2,035 Posts
Looks like you are right handed. I notice your arrow is nocked, is that how you shoot or did you turn the arrow for clarity with the index badge facing towards your riser?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
12 stepper for gear...
4,183 Posts
First off, in the condition it is in You couldn't pay me to shoot that arrow.

If you are hitting the sight bar, move the sight bar up a couple notches on the horizontal bar, to start.

You have some definite tuning issues, you will need to refer to the sticky thread at the top of the forum section and include a lot of information for the tuning gurus to get you on the right track.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts

If you are hitting the sight bar, move the sight bar up a couple notches on the horizontal bar, to start.

You have some definite tuning issues, you will need to refer to the sticky thread at the top of the forum section and include a lot of information for the tuning gurus to get you on the right track.
Agree. OP, please don't shoot that arrow anymore, or the next pic from you will be of arrow shards sticking into your arm.

·
Registered
169 Posts
one time occurance? or is this damage (location) visible on all of your arrows?
if its a one time thing it might have been on top of your plunger when shot.

-Damiaan

·
Registered
576 Posts

Vertical bar? Or extension. I know what you're getting at, but i want to make sure

one time occurance? or is this damage (location) visible on all of your arrows?
if its a one time thing it might have been on top of your plunger when shot.

-Damiaan
The issue is the damage on the sight, not the arrow. And by the pictures of the sight, its more than once.

·
Registered
331 Posts
2 questions:

1. Why you posting it in 2 threads?
2. Why you wait so long to ask for advice? The sight and arrow looks like they took quite bit of abuse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts