Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
HHA makes a good one. Easy to adjust and stays where you put it.

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
what size scope?

my buddy is a cnc guy and has made a few for me...saddle mount that fits 33mm scope (simlar to the pollington/sightron) he also makes it with a weaver base (saddle style, just put one with a 30mm tasco red dot on my daughters bow)

Mikie

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
here is the scope and mount i put on my daughters bow yesterday...please forgive the paper shim i have on it, i have not had a chance to cut it out...also fogive the image quality.

this is her monster bows phoenix
saddle mount with weaver base and removeable pedistals.

FRONT View

he has been making the mount and pedistals and purchasing the weaver bases seprate.

·
Registered
53,278 Posts
here is the scope and mount i put on my daughters bow yesterday...please forgive the paper shim i have on it, i have not had a chance to cut it out...also fogive the image quality.

this is her monster bows phoenix
saddle mount with weaver base and removeable pedistals.

FRONT View

he has been making the mount and pedistals and purchasing the weaver bases seprate.
If you can get your hands on a DEAS mount they are much easier to work with, no shiming needed and fine tuning is a ton better. Pollington has great scopes but his mount leaves a lot to be desired, I hate working with them because of the shims.:wink:

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
thank you .... we have many customers that shoot the red dot and if there is a better way and it can help my customers i am all for it (the pollington set up can be a pain )

please keep in touch i am extremely interested

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
newbie to this forum......

Mikie I am VERY interested in getting a weaver style mount for my Pearson bow. I've got a Russian Kobra scope that I would like to use. Any info you could get me would be greatly appreciated
Chris

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
24,189 Posts
HHA makes a couple different ones, Scopemate and one we use made locally is called a DEAS(my personal favorite).:wink:

Hello Dale
I have tried 3 bases so far. user friendly to mount.But my windage on moveing the red dot to center .Would make me2 to 3inche from center of target.Now red my dot scope was a 50 mm Weaver.And once mounted to a bow.The Windage and elavation of the red dot scope had no value.Meaning you could dial the red dot windage and evation screw caps and nothing moved the dot.So if you have a pic of yours .Could you send it to.
[email protected]

Thanks
Unk

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
24,189 Posts
unk, did you try shimming the scope?

i am going to hopefully meet up with DEA's next week...cant wait to see his mount...sounds like it is the way to go

Mikie
-----------------
Hello Mike
Do let me know.

I haven't given up hope.:wink: But proof is in the pudding. :) One needs miute ajustments as you know.Or one is back to square one. Great concept thow.Would be legal for hunting in my state also.Reason being it dosen't cast a light.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.