Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, If you have a problem with a crossbow scope or are in the market to buy one, this is a scope to definitly check out. the quility and pression is definitly there. I bought one today and I think it will be a keeper. After mounting it i shot 3 times and had it shooting bullseye out at 20 yards and then at 30 yards.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the Red Hot scope on my Cyclone and it is a good scope. I believe it is really the Hawke SR 30 that is mfg as a Red Hot package for Parker's Red Hot Line of accessories. I also have the new Hawke xb30 on my Equinox. The think I like about the xb30 over the sr is the crosshairs. I thought I liked the circles but I like the x-hairs better. Both quality scopes big difference in price

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a 3 x 32. It also came with the flip up scope covers and they are see throughs (clear). It has aim points out to 60 yards. 3 1/2 inch eye releif. 1/2 inch click M.O.A Turrets. I bought this scope at Gander Mountain. I would have bought it from some of the guys that talk on here but our season comes in on september 10th and i needed it yesterday, if you know what i mean. I really do reccomend it though. It is very nice.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The Red Hot scopes are made by Hawke optics. I have the Hawke SR its a 3x32, the lenses are very clear and I like the circles. They are both great scopes for the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts