Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I like big buffs!
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to let everyone know what a great person Catherine is to do business with!

I'm making a HUGE understatement when I say she went out of her way to make sure I was happy. And I know, yeah, it is ONLY string loop material, but you will not find a nicer person to order it from-I can almost guarantee that!

Not to mention she gets the mail out FAST! :tongue:

Anyways, I just wanted to let some folks know what a class act 'REDHDCHARM' (Catherine) was. :darkbeer:

Thanks again!

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Yep I ordered from her a few times. She ships fast and has great prices. Great D loop material also.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Same Same

LookMa-NoHands! said:
I just had to let everyone know what a great person Catherine is to do business with!

I'm making a HUGE understatement when I say she went out of her way to make sure I was happy. And I know, yeah, it is ONLY string loop material, but you will not find a nicer person to order it from-I can almost guarantee that!

Anyways, I just wanted to let some folks know what a class act 'REDHDCHARM' (Catherine) was. :darkbeer:

Thanks again!
I couldn't agree more completely!

Tom

·
Registered
20,088 Posts
LookMa-NoHands! said:

Thanks again!

No understatement here, she is a great person to deal with.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Catherine=awesome!!!

PEOPLE LIKE CATHERINE IS WHY I ENJOY PURCHASING ARCHERY PRODUCTS FROM MEMBERS HERE @ A.T!! EXCELLENT PERSON, EXCELLENT PRODUCT, LIGHTENING FAST SHIPPING, ALL @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK CATHERINE & I HOPE ALL IS WELL!!:wink:

BRIAN

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
RedHDCharm

No-hands, you are absolutely correct, Catherine is great to deal with, she followed up with my order to make sure I was 100% happy and all I ordered was some D-Loop material and some serving material. I will be buying all of my string materials from her no doubt.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Big Time props to redhdcharm from me as well...

-Rich

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
LookMa-NoHands! said:

Thanks again!
I agree 100%.......

REDHDCHARM has my business for life :wink: .Catherine is great to deal with and very quick on response and shipping.

Heres to REDHDCHARM :cocktail:

·
Registered
676 Posts
i agree. catherine is top notch. such a nice and accommodating person. she definately has my business for life. cant beat the quality of the material either

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
There are not too many things we can all agree on but this is one we can. I think she does business the right way!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts