Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one shoot these arrows RedHead Carbon Suprem Hunter Lite Arrow Shafts from bass pro

·
Registered
585 Posts
I work at BPS (part-time), the carbon supreme's are made the carbon express. They are a great arrow, but i would say i still like easton better.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that tells me all I need to know.
I work at BPS (part-time), the carbon supreme's are made the carbon express. They are a great arrow, but i would say i still like easton better.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I use the Carbon Supreme Lite (not the Hunter version) and I really like the way they fly. They are the same as Carbon Express Terminator Lite Select, which is being discontinued by CE. I'm going to buy 5-7 dozen raw shafts of the Carbon Supreme Lite to stockpile for the future!

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Any one shoot these arrows RedHead Carbon Suprem Hunter Lite Arrow Shafts from bass pro
not too bad as long as they don't take a hard hit from front or back...liable to blow the nock out on a front hit and split the shaft, back hit liable to split the shaft.....seen it several times on all models of redhead shafts....fury, supreme and MAXX......i shot the maxx for 1 season, went back to Goldtip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts