Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bass Pro Shops put there MicroLite Rain gear on sale. I have been looking for raingear for next season. I am taking my first out of state bowhunting trip to Illinois. I don't want to miss any days in the stand because of the rain. My main concern was if this gear is quite enough for bowhunting?

Thanks!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Well, the way I feel is that if it is raining hard enough that you need rain gear then it really doesn't matter how quiet the fabric is lol. That being said, I have a couple of friends that use the stuff for turkey hunting, deer hunting and fishing and overall they seem to be pretty happy with it.

You may also want to check out the Herter's Fowltech rain gear from Cabela's. I ordered some last fall and for the price it can not be beat. Very quiet in general, very well thought out so you don't sweat like a pig when you wear it and I am yet to have a single drop of water find it's way through it :darkbeer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.