Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I'm getting a new reezen. How do you owners like it? What speeds are you getting? I would love to see pics. Thanks

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Reezen 6.5

It's a good bow, HELL it's a Mathews! But like other things, it's not the right one for everyone. I like my current Z7 more, but everyone is different. If you like the Reezen, then go for it. Let the bow pick you! Good Shooting! :pepsi:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I am one who likes the Reezen better than the z7 by far. I like the traditional Mathews riser design better than the milk crate look. I like the longer ata. And I like the lower brace height for more speed especially now that the string stoppers are available. I don't have one but I have shot all the above. I shoot a standard Monster but my next choice would be a Reezen 6.5.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Mine was 29.5" @64lbs 400gr arrow shooting 295fps

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Mine was 72# 29" with worlds best string and I was shooting a 380gr arrow at 312fps no peep my GT 500 IBO speed less then Reezen but same speed with peep and loop same arrow and chrony like the Z7 way better but the Reezen is a nice bow you should like it I just wish I would have got the 7" BH but I traded the Reezen for a Monster 6 and I like it a lot more then I did the reezen.

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,381 Posts
View attachment 774547 I've had my 6.5 since last Jan. (2009). It's a great hunting rig! It will stack arrows with the best of em. The down side of the 6.5 for me is that the draw cycle is not as smooth as I'd like. If I try to shoot it allot then my shoulder will let me know about it! On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts