Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Emily's DAD
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone was having problems tuning a Mathews Reezen 7.0.
I put my EZE-Center Alignment Tool on mine yesterday and if you run it down the string to my arrow knock when you get the arrow to line-up straight, my rest and arrow are almost touching against my raiser all the way right.

Anybody got a clue what’s going on here???

If you try to use the handle or just eyeball it straight, the thing rips the paper horrible when you try to paper tune it…

Thanks

·
Registered
611 Posts
centershot

The tool doesn't work on Reezen for me either. I used the handle centerline and it was almost perfect.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
On a drop away rest 11\16 is a really really close starting point. On a fixed rest like a WB 13\16 is a good starting point. This is from the berger hole to the center of your arrow.

·
Emily's DAD
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On a drop away rest 11\16 is a really really close starting point. On a fixed rest like a WB 13\16 is a good starting point. This is from the berger hole to the center of your arrow.
That's coming from the edge of the raiser to the center of the rest?

I'm shooting a QAD HD

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Due to the roller guards on the Mathews line a center shot tool will not work in obtaining perfect centershot. Also, your idler wheel must be tuned properly for your bow to shoot best at the recommended centershot measurement of 11/16 for drop aways and 13/16 for the full containments rests.

Go over to the Mathews forums and looks for Lost Arrow's post on how to setup a Mathews. Of course, you could always drop me a PM too but I will probably just restate what is already posted on Mathews Inc. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts