Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I crazy !!! Got my Reezen 7.0/65# in May...1st bow I ever had, outta the box was set at 53#'s, I now am at 63# and comfortable.First Robinhood at 20yds was shot with just the 12th arrow off this bow, did I mention outta the box !! This month I shot a Monster, now I want one. Should I seek councelling?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
the worst thing you could've done was sign up on AT, it seems to do that to some people. It's like dragging a guy going to AA meetings into a hoppin bar

·
Registered
249 Posts
Maybe we could get a "two for one" deal on that counceling. I too recently purchased a Reezen and would now also like to have a Monster.

Bill

·
Broke and Happy
5,028 Posts
I know what you all mean....I have owned 11 bows in the last 5 years....

I currently have a Monster and I love it...had it 2 days and came across an all black XLR8.....after a long debate I found a way to say no. There is hope out there, somewhere

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Welcome to the realization that you're and archeholic!!!

I woke up this morning at 3am in a cold sweat until I reached over my foot board and felt my soft case with the monster resting comfortably inside. I was sound a sleep shortly thereafter....

My name is athomPT and I'm a archeholic:teeth:

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
I am also an archeholic. Everytime my wife leaves the house i bring my bow to the living room and sit it in the chair as if its another person. It will sit there all day and i will put it away before my wife gets home from work ( im unemployed at the moment) and that way she dosent have to realize the truth as much.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Its to late for the councling, you may as well give up and accept the new you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like I said earlier...I have a black riser/camo limb Reezen 7.0, ArmorTech hd sight, QAD ultra HD rest....in my mind I have put together a blacked out Monster (sinister) hha 5019 ultra sight, Mathews drop away rest. I already admitted I need help, am told I am a archaholic, but don't want to go to those meetings !!! I want to go to pro shops !!!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Hi, I am Bryan. I too am an archeholic. My local Pro Shop has archeholic meetings every Monday and Thursday night. We shoot and shoot until we no longer think about bows and then on the way out we all pay our weekly dues for the next meeting so we can do it all again! I LOVE these meetings!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi my name is Bill and I am an "archeholic". Maybe we could start a support group and call it AA - oh that's right that one is already taken. ;-)

·
State With Little Bucks
12,101 Posts
Maybe we could get a "two for one" deal on that counceling. I too recently purchased a Reezen and would now also like to have a Monster.

Bill
I just got the Monster....And it's not helping things much.
Becuase now I don't know which one to shoot..;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Archaholic support group

Soooo, since spanky and alf alfa had the wymin haters club in the little rascles, and my main hero Al Bundy had his club, is it save to start a archaholic support group for us that have the Reezen and want the Monster and vice versa? I don't even hunt yet, probably could with my Reezen, but I HAVE TO ALSO HAVE A MONSTER before I hit the woods. I got it so bad, just yesterday I went out and put three arrows smack in the middle of a shadow ! Without a stab on my Reezen. When my buddy asked me why I pinned a shadow, I told him I had to, then he asked my why he can't pin a shadow, my reply....you don't have a reezen:shade:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Addictive is an under statement...I just got my Reezen 6.5 and trying to be faithful to it. But I've got my eye on a Monster too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I am Mark. I too am an archeholic. I also have a Reezen 6.5 that I love!! Went to the bow shop on Tuesday with a friend. NOW I have a Reezen and XLR8. Love them both and will never go to a bow store again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts