Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the Reezens have been out for a while who is liking them and who is not? BTW I am really impressed with mine. 6.5.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Still like mine, but the Z7 is a nicer bow IMO.

·
Archer
8,649 Posts
I've had the 7.0 for about 6-7 months and I'm really pleased with mine. But I shot a ton of bows before I decided to buy the Reezen so I was confident it was the right bow for me. I have no plans on buying another bow for several years, the Reezen has been a good bow for me and it will take a bigger leap forward in technology than I've seen this year to get me to buy my next bow.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I've got a 6.5 model on it's way.....I hope I'm as pleased as everyone else, after owning a Reflex, Martin, and a Ross, I hope this will keep me satisfied for a while.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I love my 7.0......I plan on keeping it for quite some time....

·
Registered
402 Posts
Reezen 6.5

I think this is an excellent bow if you want speed, accuracy, and the backing of a customer service oriented company. Mathews dealt with some issues on this model but they continued developing and delivered a good product. To date it has been my deadliest bow: Five complete pass-throughs on five shots. No misses. Luck, probably but don't tell that to the operator. I felt like I was somebody.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've had mine about 7 months and love it. Heck sometimes I get it out just to stare at it. :) Seriously though, these are really nice bows. For the life of me I cannot figure out why people get rid of them? Well I guess I shouldn't say that. I used to shoot trap and it always amazed me at the number of guys that would go buy a 7-10K shotgun and trade it off a month later and loose their you know what!

Bill

·
Registered
202 Posts
Reezen 6.5

I've had mine for a couple of months, great shooter, accurate, and FAST!! The only problem so far is the noise from the QCC's which has been fixed. Satisfied Mathews customer!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts