Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my father is looking into buying a new bow and we have it down to two options. We are deciding between the reezen 6.5/7 or the Drenalin and the only reason why i have been considering the drenalin is because it seems to have so much more postive feedback then the reezen.
Anyways what bow do you prefer and why?
Any information about either of these bows would be great!:wink:
Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Both are great bows...good honest reviews around here are hard to come by...every now and then one will pop up...many people including myself would advise him to shoot both and let him make his decision...

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
2 completly different bows i own both,the drenalin is way smoother,and in my opinion more enjoyable to shoot.The reezen is fun to shoot also but is heavier,and for some reason after about 20 shots it starts hurting my elbow.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
IMHO it is going be hard to beat the Drenalin in a short ata hunting bow if that is what the bow is going to be used for. Smooth draw, quiet, plenty of speed and very accurate. The reezen is more than likely going to be a little more form critical and less forgiving, but indeed faster. Like suggested above thou never base your decision on what someone else suggests. Go shoot both and make your decision.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the Drenalin, DXT and Reezun 6.5. I think the Drenalin is lighter, more forgiving, and smoother drawing.

The Reezun is a little heavier a lot faster and just as accurate as long as you pay attention to your form. The Reezun with the new harmonic stabilizer is dead in hand, no shock or vibration. I also use the Fuse Stealthshot to stop string slap and eliminate anything else.

·
Sultan of Smack
5,731 Posts
I've got both bows now. The Dren is now set up as my back up bow. The Reezen, IMO, is a more accurate bow. With its longer riser, it seems to hold better on target. As far as smoothness, its a toss up. I prefer the DC of the Reeezen over the Dren. Everyone is different. The Dren, while a very nice bow, just didn't fit me that well.

SCFox

·
Registered
160 Posts
the drenalin has a smoother draw cycle,but i think the reezen holds better for me, both are quiet and setup dead in hand,both very nice bow shoot both wich ever one you pick you will be happy with

1 - 8 of 8 Posts