Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 reflex growler with #3.0 cams dl adjustable from 25 to 27". Problem this is too short I am looking for a set of cams and heard that the Cam and 1/2 for the hoyt will work. My worry is how to get new string measurement and if the cam will even innerchange. The reflex cams are (Fx cam and 1/2) and hoyt says that they are different, but should innerchange they just couldn't tell me for sure. They also couldn't for obvious reasons tell me a length for the strings. Hoyt recommended finding a set of #6.0 that were adjustable from 27 to 30" I can't find them anywhere. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2007 reflex growler with #3.0 cams dl adjustable from 25 to 27". Problem this is too short I am looking for a set of cams and heard that the Cam and 1/2 for the hoyt will work. My worry is how to get new string measurement and if the cam will even innerchange. The reflex cams are (Fx cam and 1/2) and hoyt says that they are different, but should innerchange they just couldn't tell me for sure. They also couldn't for obvious reasons tell me a length for the strings. Hoyt recommended finding a set of #6.0 that were adjustable from 27 to 30" I can't find them anywhere. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
do you still have the bow and if so are you willing to possibly swap cams? i have the ones you are looking for and need the ones that you have

1 - 2 of 2 Posts