Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend is just getting into shooting and is looking for a release. She likes the feel of my "T" handle style, but feels it may be allittle too big for her hand. Anybody have any suggestions.
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, I will say this, it took a long time to find a release that I liked. The best thing to do is let her try a few and see what feels the best. Mine is still a little too big, but when it comes to girls the options are a limited where I live, so its either a man's or youth sizes. If anyone else knows something I don't let me know, I would love to find one that was made more for me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
the Little boss is what I have and I have little hands and it fits in my hands just perfectly I like it a lot but pretty soon I will be trying some back tension as my BF wants me to try shoot with a safety.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the Winn FRee Flights. I have a c-12 relax release that does well. Gl,oves can be had in various sizes for a good fit. It's also one of the shortest length releases out that I have seen.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I just switched from a tbar to scott wrist strap model. They both have their advantages. My pro diamond fit my hand fine. The little goose wrist model I got now works well with small hands. Good Luck

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
I love the little big horn by Carter :teeth:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts