Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I shoot a Truball Cyclone now and would like to buy a release to give me a longer dl. Anyone out there have any suggestions? I have a 27" dl. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
15,811 Posts
The Scott's with the nylon or rope attachment will give you just about an infinite number of adjustments to the length.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I've been looking ay the Scott Wildcat check out how close the trigger is to the string, you're gonna want something like that.

peace.
unloaded

·
Only visiting this planet
4,216 Posts
A couple options that I know have the trigger further forward are: (these are one's I've used and was happy with)
TruBall - Copperhead XT
TruBall - Short and Sweet (S1 - I think)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Another vote for the Short-n-Sweet, or similar short reach hook like the Loesch Jackrabbit or the Carter Rx1. Maximize powerstroke by minimizing draw length lost to release/D-loop. Also can hook without looking...big advantage for hunters. Might also check the new Scott Rhino XT or the new Spot Hogg hook release, too.

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Tru Ball Short N Sweet. I have both the S1 and S2, and kinda prefer the S1 because of the trigger position. I do also like using a t handle release as well....

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
My friend makes a release that gives you 3-4" more on the draw length with the same anchor point.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
TruBall has a new Bone Collector edition that is like the Short n Sweet and it really has the trigger forward. It looks like it would help a short draw length as anything I've seen. The Scott Sabertooth is not bad either.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
TruBall has a new Bone Collector edition that is like the Short n Sweet and it really has the trigger forward. It looks like it would help a short draw length as anything I've seen. The Scott Sabertooth is not bad either.
Yep the new Beast is designed for exact situations like this, I had a wildcat before and it was great but the beast is so sweet and super adjustable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts