Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a decent bow release without spending big bucks? availability on amazon would be a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I really like the Carter 2 shot. Not sure if you are willing to look in the classifieds to keep the price down

·
Registered
486 Posts
I bought a Scott samurai for 40 or 45 bucks.
Great release and adjustable from kids hand size to Andre the giant size.
And a nice thick leather wrist strap.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got a Cobra Premier release a few months ago and love it. Great adjustability, super comfortable, and rock solid.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
there are no honestly good releases that are inexpensive. I would think a higher end wrist strap release would probably be the least expensive of decent releases.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
You looking for thumb or wrist? Every once in awhile i see used thumbs selling for under $60 on fleebay. But if you're looking for a cheap but good quality wrist release i say you can't go wrong with the Tru-Fire Smoke release. I still carry that as a backup. I've had many more expensive wrist releases... And that is the cheapest and my most favorite wrist release i've ever owned.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Go to your local archery shop and buy one there. With releases you get what you pay for

·
Registered
Isaiah 6:8
2,772 Posts
bought a brand new scott pursuit for 120 and i love it

·
Registered
20 Posts
If I could go back and start again, I'd go with a higher quality release. You likely won't regret it. In terms of bang for buck and what they allow you to do, I think your money is better spent...my opinion only. I have a Stan now, no more releases for me unless I lose it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.