Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone must have some good ideas for this - I'm getting ready to go bear hunting up in Canada with my husband. My first time! He takes two bottles in his pack for the stand - one for intake and one for output if you know what I mean!! Any suggestions?? I was thinking of inventing a female texas catheter or some such thing. We could be up in the stand for 4-5 hours. I hate the thought of climbing down and walking 1/2 mile up the road. PM me if you don't want to post in public.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
If I knew how, I'd include the link to a recent thread on that very topic, here in the women's forum. Hopefully one of the others will give you the link, OR you could scroll back through prev. threads to find it, but it's been a few weeks now, I think, so might take a bit of searching! :D I think the thread was calles something like "peeing from a treestand" or similar, if you want to try typing in a search phrase. Happy hunting!:)

·
Registered
559 Posts
If nothing else works, then you could do the unthinkable.....wear Depends!

I try not to drink too much before I go out, especially Coffee and I always carry some T.P rolled up in one of my cargo pockets.
In my experience, the odor hasn't ever tipped off any Deer, but you never know about that.
There was a thread recently about this very issue and a product was mentioned....Do a search.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
http://www.go-girl.com/

This is what I will be doing this fall. There are several other products like this out there.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My wife used FRESHETTE by SANI FEM on several of our Wyoming Antelope hunts where she was stuck in a blind all day. It`s a funnel with about 8
inch plastic tube attached, worked great. Also we bought SPARE BLADDER,
which is a product that turns urine to thick gel instantly so no mess lile trying to use a bottle. www.sparebladder.com. Good Luck on the hunt. Graybeard62

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
My wife used FRESHETTE by SANI FEM on several of our Wyoming Antelope hunts where she was stuck in a blind all day. It`s a funnel with about 8
inch plastic tube attached, worked great. Also we bought SPARE BLADDER,
which is a product that turns urine to thick gel instantly so no mess lile trying to use a bottle. www.sparebladder.com. Good Luck on the hunt. Graybeard62
Well that link didn't work well lol.

I'm going to get a tube for too. Just seems to be a lil easier not to spill. I would have never dreamed of using something like this but I plan on spending more time in the woods and heck might as well go like the men!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry about that web site, I took it off the box of there product, as I still have a couple left anyway they must be out of business. So do not go to the sparebladder website it does not work . The freshette product was from Sani Fem. Sorry, Dan

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i usually just get out of the stand walk out of site of it and dig a hole for the job, ive had deer come up on me soon as i got settled back in the stand.

·
Registered
509 Posts
gotta go pee pee

plastic male urinal with a lid works just fine.................just don't fall out of the tree

1 - 16 of 16 Posts