Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a 2012 Martin Pantera in like new condition!! Bow has like 100 shots through it...need to sell I have toooo many bows. This bow shoots great...low shock/vibration...very smooth. Really good fit and finish and has not been registered. I have replaced one cable on the bow...original cable was defective. Really accurate bow. I am selling Bare Bow for $325 TYD. I accept Pay Pal as a gift... or regular Pay Pal you pay 3%. I also except USPS money orders.

From website:The new Pantera is the most technologically advanced single cam bow system, packed with all the upgrades. With a longer*machined aluminum riser and more advanced limb angle, the Pantera shoots all day long with dead on accuracy. Combined with Martins new super adjustable Fury XT single cams cloaked in Vista camo, 330 feet per second never felt so good. The minimized movement of the Pantera's PowerTough limbs is cancelled out by the parallel design while the string stops without vibration on the Carbon Fiber STS.Specs:Fury XT Single Cam*Speed 320-330 FPS(70#, 30", 350 gr.)*Let-Off 80% (adjustable)Draw Weight 50#, 60#, 70#Draw Length 25" to 31.25"Brace Height 7"Weight 4.1 lbs.Axle Length 34"* Approximate

Please pm me with any questions. I am not looking for any trades....thanks

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All pm's answered

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Att

·