Archery Talk Forum banner

Rembrandt makes it a special 7th B-day

495 14
I want to give a shoutout to Rembrandt, because when Rowan learned that someone MADE him an armguard with his favorite animal on it for his birthday, he didn't know what to say. He wore that thing all day and shot in the yard until it got too dark to see. The other presents are in their boxes still. Can't thank you enough, Dave, guys like you make this a special place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Mildly delusional
2,888 Posts
That made me smile. Ask anyone who has known me more than a week, I'm not known to be the smiling type.

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is shutting the right eye, is he left eye dominate ?
Haha, I knew someone would catch that! Yeah, we're working on that. Something about opening his right eye makes him uncomfortable. He's probably squinting like crazy in this pic, but it's difficult for him to release without shutting that eye completely.

32,934 Posts
Haha, I knew someone would catch that! Yeah, we're working on that. Something about opening his right eye makes him uncomfortable. He's probably squinting like crazy in this pic, but it's difficult for him to release without shutting that eye completely.

Hmmmmm.....that sounds like Dad might be buying a lefty bow soon........If he is left eye dominate, he will shoot better over time with a left handed bow....It might feel awkward at first but his accuracy with improve a bunch........

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmmmm.....that sounds like Dad might be buying a lefty bow soon........If he is left eye dominate, he will shoot better over time with a left handed bow....It might feel awkward at first but his accuracy with improve a bunch........
Lol, we've explored the idea, I've got a little dual-shelf cheapy. Maybe it's time to revisit that :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.