Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
rembrandt said:
Here are some photos of my art and bows. Don't have an iota how they will appear on here but here goes:
The first photo is my grouping at 30 yds today that is suppose to be 10 inches low at that distance. The other photos are at 20 and 30 yds and the grouping right below the bullseye, about 1 inch low, is at 30 yds also but at 60lbs. I will get some more on here tomorrow or send them to someone who can post them for me.

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The picture of the red flame Protec is very poor. It is a beautiful bow and much prettier than the picture shows.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice shooting!!! The Red Flame is a good looking bow :thumbs_up

Darrel

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For some reason my wife can't seem to get my other pictures on here right now, maybe tomorrow, her patience is running thin with me. I want to get some of my art on here and I'm really in the mood to do a good grouping of archery into one theme or composition. I'll have fun doing it!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Pretty good shootin Remmy....Looks like you are trying hard for some Robin Hood's. That Protec looks very nice even with that picture angle.

TEXAS

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bellows1 said:
If you keep that up your gonna need a lot more arrows. :D Good shooting.

Bill
I guess I have about 8 dozen arrows already. Got carried away with the wraps and fletching thing. Got more on the way too. It's alot of fun and I guess you can't have too many arrows! :wink:

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TEXAS 10PT said:
Pretty good shootin Remmy....Looks like you are trying hard for some Robin Hood's. That Protec looks very nice even with that picture angle.

TEXAS
The Pro Tec is alot prettier than the photo. I'll try to get a better one today, got an idea where it will show up better. What I want to do is get some of my art on here and eventually my leather quivers and knives I make. I'm not trying to sell anything, I do more locally than I can handle especially hobbling around on this hip. I need to tune the Old Glory in better. I think the arrows became a little stiffer when I went down on the DL. Notice how they are grouping to the left of the X ring at 30yds. Look what they did at 60lbs.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
rembrandt said:
The Pro Tec is alot prettier than the photo. I'll try to get a better one today, got an idea where it will show up better. What I want to do is get some of my art on here and eventually my leather quivers and knives I make. I'm not trying to sell anything, I do more locally than I can handle especially hobbling around on this hip. I need to tune the Old Glory in better. I think the arrows became a little stiffer when I went down on the DL. Notice how they are grouping to the left of the X ring at 30yds. Look what they did at 60lbs.
With a grouping like that maybe you should just move your sight?

Nice shooting though!

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dredly said:
With a grouping like that maybe you should just move your sight?

Nice shooting though!
Thats what I'm going to do but with the OG tuned down to 55. I was wondering if it might be the arrow spine that is causing it? If so, I don't want to fool with the sight as yet. Maybe a lighter arrow or weaker spined arrow would be the right choice. I can try the CX200s and see what they do. My lands, I've got enough arrows to choose from!

·
Registered
642 Posts
rembrandt, any pics of your old glory and your shooting with it?

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Canzoni said:
rembrandt, any pics of your old glory and your shooting with it?
Since you brought that up, I'll see if I can get my wife to do that for me today. Any excuse to shoot that bow is good enough for me. I love what happens when I touch that trigger.

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope to add some good pictures on here today. If I can get my wife to cooperate.

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trying to get another photo on here

I'm giving it a try myself.

Attachments

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is the drawing I did for the Tombstone Buscaderos. They are using it for commercial reasons and selling the prints in the town of Tombstone. Not a very good photo but you can get the idea of what I do.

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another

This is a combination of gourds, I think 7 in all.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
That is some very impressive artwork! Have you ever done any whitetail. I would be interested in purchasing a whitetail print off you. Nice work!

·
32,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
12Cedars said:
That is some very impressive artwork! Have you ever done any whitetail. I would be interested in purchasing a whitetail print off you. Nice work!
I guess I was born with the talent to draw and I can do pretty well at anything I can look at. Creating with your hands is one of the greatest things in life I think and I believe the only thing greater is woman and child birth. Women are co-creaters with God and thats pretty much as great as you can get but creating with your hands, something no one else has done, comes close. It's a gift from God!

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Remmy

Nice pics, groups are looking good, Protec looks sweet but.... Old Glory is what I want to see :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts