Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s your actual draw length/weight and arrow setup. What speeds are you getting? I just pulled the trigger on a 70# remedy and with my actual draw length of 28” the spine calculators not giving me many options. I’d like to be around 290 FPS.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
U will need to shoot an IBO wgt arrow to hit your desired #’s

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With calculators I’m showing 290 at about a 410ish gr arrow.... are they running that much under manufacture claimed ibo?

·
Registered
642 Posts
My remedy is supposed to ship this week ill be shooting 65# 28" 350 grain arrow. I'll post speeds hopefully next week.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
With calculators I’m showing 290 at about a 410ish gr arrow.... are they running that much under manufacture claimed ibo?
This is only 3fps off of IBO when you consider your draw length is 2” shorter and your arrow is 60 grains heavier.

·
Registered
899 Posts
My calculator says at 29” DL sends a 450 gr. arrow 289 fps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: R0cStar

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll run mine through a chrono on Thursday and get numbers back to you. I am currently 29.75DL and I will shoot a 568 grain and a 458 grain arrow.

Reactions: R0cStar

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im interested in these results, I'm similar specs for draw length and arrow weight.
Sorry the chrono has been down where I shoot so I wasn't able to get the numbers

·
Registered
642 Posts
2021 Result 28" DL. 64# 80% letoff d loop peep and nose button. 338 grain Easton Hexx 285fps. 325 grain x impact 290fps.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Not impressive speed. I wonder if they rate this bow with the performance mods that don't come on it. It shoots and holds good but it is kind of loud im told to swap out the string stop and it will help. I'm new to elite so I don't know.

·
Registered
121 Posts
loud compared to what? Personally I didn't buy the bow for speed I bought it for the easy draw @70#. If I wanted more speed I would have bought an enkore. I'm waiting for speed mods to arrive at my dealer but I hear it's only 3 fps gain.

·
Registered
345 Posts
loud compared to what? Personally I didn't buy the bow for speed I bought it for the easy draw @70#. If I wanted more speed I would have bought an enkore. I'm waiting for speed mods to arrive at my dealer but I hear it's only 3 fps gain.
Interesting statement. What if you went with the Enkore and were able to shoot at a lower weight, get the same speed and because it’s a lower weight a similar draw?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Loud compared to my vxr and trx.
It's not that much louder but the VXR is the quietest bow on the market.

Interesting statement. What if you went with the Enkore and were able to shoot at a lower weight, get the same speed and because it’s a lower weight a similar draw?
I shot the enkore and while it was nice the draw it was nowhere near as nice as the Remedy. I just liked how the Remedy felt overall and being so much easier on my shoulder was more important to me.

·
Registered
642 Posts
It's not that much louder but the VXR is the quietest bow on the market.

I shot the enkore and while it was nice the draw it was nowhere near as nice as the Remedy. I just liked how the Remedy felt overall and being so much easier on my shoulder was more important to me.
Its considerably louder .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts