Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just watched United 93 with my wife and as I watch this I am in tears and at the same time so **** mad I can't see straight. Tomorrow remember those that lost there lifes; those that were murdered and those that gave there lives as heroes. I have found a website that I am going to share. WARNING: The videos on this site are very explicit, but they show exactly what happens when you mess with Americans; and it makes me feel better while I feel helpless I know there is something being done. My favorite video shows that the nose gun of an Apache Longbow will make a terrorist look just like a prairie dog hit with a 22-250!!! Again this is a comprehensive list of actual combat footage. If you want to see how stupid these stupid terroist are check out the video donotbringarifletoatankfight. First time I saw it I was laughing so hard I had tears. Sorry for such a dark post guys, but 9/11 lit a serious fire in me and United 93 just re-kindled it! The other video that is a favorit is Apache Kills in Iraq; you can hear the pilot and gunner asses the situation and then deal with it emphatically.

http://users.rcn.com/sitzkrieg/war/

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make sure the Apache video you have your volume on. You can hear the pilot, co-pilot and command center discussing the situation before a green light to engage the nice little terrorist is approved!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG!!! Check out the f16_fallujah . I do not know what the mob was up to. You will here the pilot say impact in 10 seconds. On the right side of the video watch the counter. The bomb dropped was a laser guided munition and the crosshair is painting the mob. Our technology is so advanced that the on board computer was able to calculate to the second the impact on target. Notice the timer reaches 0 as the mob turns to dust. This is much better to watch than the trade towers being hit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts