Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is so hard to believe that it has been an entire year since Adam left us. Time seems to be flying so fast these days. I just wanted to remind everyone to say a prayer for Adam and his family, as they are surely going through such a rough time right now. Adam was one heck of a guy - a great archer, a great competitor, but mostly a great friend.

The team down at JMU (where Adam was attending college) adopted a motto that they put on their t-shirts for this past year's Indoor Nationals and USAICS (college) tournament that said Seize the Day. It was a logo that was developed by his good friend Megan Bowker with those words across it, and Adam's initials in the gold, cause that is where his arrows always went. I just wanted to remind you to seize this day, and the next one, cause you never know what could happen.

Here's to a great guy, I hope you are resting in peace, my friend.

>>>>>---------Amber------->

·
Registered
411 Posts
Amber,

Looking at that picture brought back a lot of memories of many shoot-off moments, gentlemen’s bet between friends, competing against each other, training at ARCO, and most of all friendship. Adam was the kind of young man you liked and considered your friend from the first time you met him. I miss his good-hearted style.

Adam when you read this you know we still have to break that tie.

Your friend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.