Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
I shot some at a shop! I was in love with the Tominator II! It was easy to shoot and pretty fast! Good feeling bow! They are solid quality!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Kildog,
Try the Hoyt Razortech. It is only my suggestion.

·
Registered
636 Posts
My buddy shoot the Renegade SBD and absolutely loves it. It's 32" ata, 80% letoff, and quiet. He doesn't get into the whole speed thing so it hasn't been chronographed but he said he only get about 2" of drop at about 35 yards shooting 27" XX78 2315 arrows with 100gr tips. That's a pretty heavy arrow too. It's gotta be moving pretty quick.

I wish I could be more specific for you. Seems like a really nice, quick bow to me and I know he really likes it.

Later,
Mike

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
They are the quietest bow around in my opinion. My opinion. Not as fast as the rest but within 5 fps. Draw smooth for a solo cam. Even at 300 fps they are quiet! I'm shooting a Alpha 1 and I had a Tominator II that filled in for 3d's. Most of the people around here shooting Renegades love how quiet they are. They have two grips for different size hands. 1 piece and a 2 piece. Smooth draw cycle, light, quick and quiet. I just took a 7 pointer last night at 30 yds with my Alpha 1, 60#, 260 fps, string loop and Fletcher peep. Nothing else on the string. No twang. Oh ya, they shoot good and are accurate too.

·
Registered
220 Posts
There a nice bow,but ide take a Hoyt,or Martin,or Bowtech and be ahead of the game.Just to young a company to get tied up with for me.I know,I know,so is Bowtech,but i love the feel and shooting charcter of their bow's.KDOG,it's hard to find a bad bow anymore.JMO.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If im not mistaken,Renegade makes Bowtechs risers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts